|It can be hard to keep going when life feels like one big storm. But believe me, you are stronger than you think. These quotes will remind you of your strength and encourage you to keep moving forward. Remember that you are not alone in this journey; we all have our own struggles, but together we can overcome anything. Find the courage within yourself and keep going, no matter what comes your way. You are amazing and capable of great things!|
What is the Saying You Are Stronger Than You Think?
Sometimes life can be pretty hard. We may think that we are not strong enough to handle the situation we find ourselves faced with. Life is full of ups and downs, but it’s important to remember that the storms in our lives don’t last forever. They all run out of rain eventually. When we hear you are stronger than you think quotes, it can be just the encouragement that you need to keep going, one step at a time.
The original quote came from Disney in Winnie the Pooh. Christopher Robin tells Pooh “always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know.” But there are many quotes that help you to remember that you are stronger than you think.
How Do You Motivate Someone to Stay Strong?
You can’t force anyone to do anything, but you may offer them a boost. You can remind them of their positive qualities and talents they may have lost sight of. Quotes, text messages, or cards with encouraging sentiments are all effective ways to let people know that you’re on their side. You might also offer words of encouragement if they seem down. Most of all, you can pray for them behind their back and remind them that though they may feel weak, God is always strong and He does not fail.
How Do You Help Someone That’s Struggling Emotionally?
There are a number of things that you can do to help someone that’s struggling emotionally. Among the most effective are to be a good listener and keep their confidences, spend some quality time with them and validate their emotions, offer praise or practical help, and reach out to check on them from time to time. In short – treat them how you would want a friend to treat you. Sometimes something very minor means a lot to someone that’s struggling emotionally. A card in the mail can be a great comfort, or a supportive text or phone call.
Want More Quotes and Inspirational Sayings?
Check out these posts!
- 20 Beautiful Short Inspirational Quotes to Live By
- 50 of The Best Love Quotes for Him
- 18 Bible Verses for Hard Times That You Need to Read
- 27 Bible Verses for Overwhelming Times That You Need to Read
Finding Happiness and Contentment With Your Life Can Be Hard. Check Out This Course to Guide You Through It!
Classical Stronger than you Think Quotes
You’ve probably heard of most of these quotes before. There’s a reason that they are classical stronger than you think quotes. Classical quotes reach across the span of years and still speak to us today as clearly as they did to people many years ago.
- “You are Braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem, Smarter than you think, and more Loved than you’ll ever know” -A. A. Milne
- “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve
- “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” -Thomas Paine
- “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” -Aristotle
- “There is nothing permanent except change.” – Heraclitus
- “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “For what it’s worth: It’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over again.”-F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “In the middle of a difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
Modern Stronger than You Think Quotes
People in modern times have also given us some great stronger than you think quotes. These quotes will remind you that you are stronger than you think you are an encourage you to dream and reach beyond your comfort zones.
- “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.” – Kobe Bryant
- “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” – Nelson Mandela
- “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.” – Reba McEntire
- “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” -Oprah
- “Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.” – Misty Copeland
- “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley
- “Fight and push harder for what you believe in, you’d be surprised, you are much stronger than you think.” – Lady Gaga
Inspiring Stronger than You Think Quotes
If you are looking for some inspirational stronger than you think quotes, this is your section. We all need some inspiring from time to time.
- “Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.” – General Omar Bradley
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “One small crack does not mean that you are broken. It means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” -Linda Poindexter
- Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. – Carol Burnett
- No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again. – Jack Kornfield
- There are two great days in a person’s life; the day we are born and the day we discover why. – William Barclay
Abstract Stronger than You Think Quotes
If you like vivid mental imagery, these abstract stronger than you think quotes are just the thing. They will give you a picture in your mind that sticks with you and encourages you.
- “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” – Rumi
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
- Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.- Hermann Hesse
Quotes to Help You Remember How Strong You Really Are
No one is born feeling strong all the time. Strength is something that we have to work on every day. These five quotes serve as a reminder of just how strong women can be–even when they don’t feel like it at first glance. So next time you’re feeling low, read through these quotes and remember just how amazing YOU are!
- “You have power over your mind—not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” -Marcus Aurelius
- “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph! What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly. Heaven knows how to put a proper price on its goods.” -Thomas Paine
- “There is no greater deception than self-deception.” -Og Mandino
- You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” -Maya Angelou
- “The moment when you think all is lost is the moment when victory is found.” -Tokyo Livin
- “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” -Steve Jobs
- “I really feel that a lot of people give up too soon. Remember this—almost anything is possible if we try hard enough and believe in ourselves.” -Yoko Ono
- “If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.” -Thomas Edison
- “Start with one step, just one…and then take the next one and keep going that way.” –Anne Lamott
- “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure if you deserve it or not but one thing is certain…there was never just storm.” –Haruki Murakami
Are You a VIP Yet?
Sign up for the VIP Library and get exclusive access to printables, checklists, templates, inspirational backdrops, and more! Plus get occasional emails from the Contentment Questing team full of encouragement and tips!
The Last Thing You Need to Know About You are Stronger Than you Think Quotes
We all go through tough times. It’s a natural part of life. But just because it’s natural, doesn’t make it any easier to deal with. If you’re going through a tough time right now, know that you’re not alone. And know that you’re stronger than you think. No matter how hard life gets or how lost we feel, we always have the strength within us to keep going–we just sometimes need a reminder of that fact. I hope these quotes served as a reminder for you today. If you’re feeling discouraged right now, please don’t give up hope. Things will get better–you’re stronger than you think! Which one is your favorite quote? Leave a comment below!
2 thoughts on “39 You Are Stronger Than You Think Quotes”
Thank you for the encouragement. It was just what I needed to try to help others be encouraged as well. I used this one from what you shared.
“Start with one step, just one… and then take the next one and keep going that way.” ~Anne Lamott
Faith begins with action. As we start each day by stepping forward we are saying, Lord, I know you have this, I trust in you. With faith in every footstep, our strength and understanding will increase and our relationship with Jesus will grow closer and closer. That’s what each day is really about. There’s nothing in our lives that we can’t overcome with Jesus, the journey isn’t about the trials, its about the trust, its about our faith and growing that faith until we see Him face to face.
Beautifully said, Frank! I’m so glad that you were able to find encouragement from this and I loved what you said about faith as well. What a beautiful and encouraging picture!