Finding ways to express my love to my husband has been on my mind recently. I can’t begin to describe how blessed I am to be married to him. He really is my Prince Charming. To help me express my love for him, I scoured Pinterest for the best 50 love quotes for him that I would like to share with you. I think I know just how I’m going to use them too, which I will share with you at the end of this post.
Please Pin All that you Like! I also have them on printable cards that you can enter your email for at the end of this post.
Why Do I Need Love Quotes for Him? Isn’t He Supposed to Be the One Romancing Me?
Words of affirmation are one of the top 2 love languages for both men and women. Men especially like to know that they are admired, respected, and looked up to. A man wants to be his lady’s hero. It’s up to his lady to make him feel that way. Love is a two-way street. It’s not just him expressing his affections for you and giving you flowers and nice presents. A good relationship goes both ways.
Sometimes, it’s hard to find the right words to express how you feel. These love quotes for him can help you do that. Little things add up. Sometimes just randomly texting him, or putting one on a note in his lunch can brighten his whole day and yours too. Make him feel special.
How Can Love Quotes For Him Help Make Him Think of Me Constantly?
When someone does something nice for us, it sticks with us. You can use these love quotes for him with images to create something that will stay on his desk while he is at work, or you can use them as texts or notes in his lunch, or hide them around the house. All of these ideas would be great as gifts to remember on Valentine’s Day or any other occasion because they let him know that he is on your mind constantly. Especially when you are married, little things like this help keep the spark in your relationship and are one of the keys to a happy marriage.
Cute Love Quotes for Him
Sometimes you want to say something sweet, but not overly sappy and serious. I wanted to compile all kinds of love quotes here, so I found these cute love quotes for him.
- “You’re kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.”
- “You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it.”
- “One day, I caught myself smiling without no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you”
- “I turned out liking you a lot more than I originally planned.”
- “You are all my heart ever talks about.”
- “Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like.”
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”
- “By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.”
- “Once in awhile in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.”
- “Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.”
- “You make me happy in a way no one else can.”
Love Quotes for Him From the Heart
Other times, you want a more serious and heartfelt love quote for him. Finding the words to express what’s on your heart can be hard. Even if you think he already knows, tell him again. He needs to hear it and know without a doubt that you still love him as much as ever. (Many of the quotes in this section I found on Pinterest from quoteszia.com.)
- I keep reading dictionaries, but I have yet to find a singular word that can accurately describe what it is you do to me. – Jessica Katoff
- You’re my favorite place to go to when my mind searches for peace.
- Loving you is the most beautiful and wonderful thing to do in this world.
- I want all of my lasts to be with you.
- I never thought anyone would ever make me smile, laugh, and capture my heart as fast as you have
- You have my whole heart for my whole life.
- I don’t care if we talk about absolutely nothing. I just want to talk to you.
- When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.
Romantic Quotes for Him
These romantic love quotes for him sound almost like poetry to me. Sometimes it can be hard to find the words to say exactly what’s on our hearts, but these romantic quotes should help even if you find yourself at a loss for words.
- “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” – Ben Folds
- “Your arms feel more like home than any house ever did.”
- “I love you until I draw my last breath, until the last thoughts cross my mind, until the last second of my life.”
- “I love you as high as my soul can soar up to the skies and as low as the depths of the ocean my soul can touch.”
- “My heart belongs to you and yours mine. There is no earthly possession that can match the preciousness of two joined hearts.”
- “In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.”
Good Quotes For Him
These are all good quotes for him. They are sweet and romantic – perfect for putting in a card or just a random text.
- “A major symptom of someone in love is loss of sleep because finally, your reality is better than your dreams.”
- “If I can only say three words to you with my last breath, I will say – I love you.”
- “You found parts of me I didn’t know existed and in you, I found a love I no longer believed was real.”
- “The best thing in my life is being loved by you.”
- “I am blessed enough to experience the gift of true love, thanks to you.”
- “You are my favorite notification.”
- “Where you are is where I want to be.”
- “Some guys are worth losing sleep over.” – said to me by my best friend after her first date with her husband. She was right. I lost a lot of sleep when my husband and I were dating too, but it was worth it.
Love Quotes for Him Long Distance
Though my husband and I are (obviously) together now, when we were in college we were a bit less than 2 hours away during the week. I realize that’s not a tremendous distance, but it makes value our time together more now. Many of the quotes in this section I found on Pinterest from yourtango.com. Long-distance relationships take a lot of work. It’s better now with Skype and electronic devices to keep us connected, but I wanted to include these in this list of love quotes for him because I wish I had these at the time.
- “It doesn’t matter where I am. I’m yours.”
- “I like the way you make me feel even when I’m nowhere near.”
- “I hate waiting. But if waiting means being able to be with you, I’ll wait for as long as forever to be with you.”
- “It’s true. We don’t have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love.”
- “I’d rather see you one day a year than someone else seven days a week”
- “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” —Charles Dickens
- “I miss you so much more than the miles between us.”
- “Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.” – Roger de Bussy-Rabutin
- “Love will travel as far as you let it. It has no limits.” —Dee King
Romantic Quotes Husband
Sometimes it’s easy to let the romantic quotes for him slip when you are married. Those little sweet things tend to get lost in the daily business of making a life together. Yet, those little words can add up to making a lot of difference in your relationship. Your husband needs to be reminded of your love and admiration of him. These are the perfect quotes to remind him just how special he is.
- ”Loving you was one of the best decisions of my life.”
- “You will forever be my always.”
- “I love you for all that you are, for all that you have been and for all you’ve yet to be.”
- “You have a place in my heart no one else could ever have.” -F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I am so grateful to be your wife.”
- “Some people search their whole lives to find what I’ve found in you.”
- “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.”
- “I cannot promise you an easy life, or that I will not disappoint you. I cannot promise that I will be the perfect wife. But I can promise you that I will choose to love you every day.”
One Last Word About These Love Quotes for Him
Especially if your husband’s love language is words of affirmation, these love quotes for him can make a huge difference sprinkled throughout the month or year. You need to let those that you love know how you feel about them, and it’s especially important for your husband. Husbands need to feel the love, admiration, and respect of their wives. Romancing your spouse is a two-way street.
For your convenience, I have all of these quotes on printable cards that you can download. I am debating on how to use these. I could use the printable cards to bind together to make a flip-able book, or simply cut them out and put them in my husband’s lunch, hide them around the house, or keep them as a handy reference for when I am stuck on what to text him. What would you do with them?
To get yours, just enter your email address so I know where to send them. It also makes you one of my VIPs, where you get priority email access to me, the VIP library, and weekly emails from me with encouraging content and behind the scenes looks.
God bless and Happy Questing!